1. You must post these rules.
2. Each person has to share 10 things about them.
3. Answer the 10 questions asked to you and invent 10 questions for the people you tag!
4. Choose 10 persons and put their icons on your journal.
5. Go to their pages and inform them they are tagged.
6. Not something like "You are tagged if you read this".
7. You have to legitimately tag 10 people.
10 things about Liv:
~I'm a bit of a perfectionist in anything and everything. It can sometimes negatively impact me.
~I was a dancer when I was younger. I danced competitively in tap and jazz. However, after moving I decided to do karate instead.
~I am still waiting for my prince charming/ Mr. Darcy. Yes, I am A HUGE Jane Austen fan. Ahhh….Mr. Darcy…*swoons*
~I'm the eldest of six kids. Yes, I know. My family is quite big, but I love all of my siblings and wouldn't trade them for the world.
~I've always wanted to visit Japan—my interest only grew after taking Japanese in college. にほんごをはなしますか
~One of my favorite books is Mary Shelley's Frankenstein.
~I used to be a HUGE tomboy. I refused to wear anything girly for a long time. Dresses were an absolute no. However, that has all changed over the recent years. Now my closet is overflowing with dresses!
~A great night for me is chic flicks and popcorn with my sister.
~I'm writing a book. I hope that one day it can be published.
~I'm a second degree black belt in Shotokan Karate and aiming for a black belt currently in Kyokushinkai Karate
10 Things about Max:
~I have naturally curly hair that's super frizzy, so I actually have to straighten my hair to even attempt to get it into a wig cap.
~I have been dancing for almost ten years, and I hope to be a dance teacher one day.
~When people owe me money, I force them to pay me back in honeybuns and Sunny-D instead.
~Yellow is my favorite color, it makes everything better! You could give me the ugliest, tackiest shirt ever, BUT if it's yellow, I won't care.
~Kyo Sohma is mine. Period.
~I have my library card number memorized and all of the librarians at my library know me by name and recommend books for me to read.
~I draw manga characters, except they have really bad hands.
~I'm one year ahead in school because I skipped the first grade.
~I have bad eyesight, but I didn't always wear contacts so during Katsucon 2012 I was pretty much blind…I would be like, "Oh, there's a photographer? Where is he? WHERE DO I LOOK? ARE WE SMILING FOR THIS?"
~I'm taking French and I absolutely love it! Comment allez-vous aujourd-hui?
10 questions asked to us:
1. What's your favorite drink? Liv: Iced coffe. Max: Sunny-D or Root Beer.
2. What's the last dream you remember? Liv: Max and I froze onstage during a masquerade skit. I woke up before the crowd started booing. Max: I was stranded on an island with Billy Joel and Batman.
3. Rain or sun? Liv and Max: Sun.
4. Do you like deer? Liv: As long as they don't jump out in front of the car. Max: As in venison?
5. Have you ever been to a convention? Liv: Yes. My first convention was Katsucon 2011. Max: Yes. My first convention was Otakon 2011.
6. Do we know each other personally? Liv and Max: No, just through Deviantart.
7. Do you like Zelos or do you know him? (If not... GOOGLE!) Liv and Max: Nope, never heard of him. We looked at his pictures on Google…he looks like a flamboyant version of Kenshin.
8. Do you have a favorite pillow? Liv: I have lots of pillows on my bed. Max: I usually just use my Totoro plushie as a pillow.
9. Something you don't like to hear from others? Liv: Unconstructive criticism. Max: Mean gossip.
10. Your favorite book? Liv: I HAVE TO PICK?!? Max: *Convulses* I DON'T KNOW!
10 Questions for the others:
1. What's your zodiac sign?
2. Do you have any secret obsessions?
3. If you had to marry a Disney character, who would it be?
4. Would you rather get in a fist fight with Batman or Thor?
5. What color are your eyes?
6. Favorite season and why?
7. What is the worst dubbed version of an anime you have ever seen?
8. If you had to listen to one musical artist/band for the rest of your life, who would it be?
9. Are you a night owl or an early bird?
10. Favorite quote to live by?